Title Registers and Title Plans are the two main title documents of a property.
Information disclosed by the Title Plan includes:
- General position of the boundaries to a property.
- General location in relation to surrounding properties and buildings.
- Maintenance responsibilities and liabilities for boundary structures (such as fences) are often referred to within the Title Register and indicated on the Title Plan by colour markings.
- Easements (such as drainage easements) are often indicated by colour markings.
- Title Number and Ordnance Survey map reference.
- Rights of way or rights of access, often indicated by colour markings.
- Orientation indicated by way of a North point.
- Please note that Title Plans are supplied to a recognised metric scale.
To obtain an official Title Plan, simply click on the link below and provide us with a postal address for the property.
Please note that the Title Plan will be accompanied by a Report confirming whether there are any pending applications or official searches against the property (such as a pending purchase or transfer).